There are seven key stages to our application process. You can expect it to take about 12 weeks to progress through them from the point of submitting a full application form.
- Register your interest to receive notifications by email as and when suitable vacancies become available.
- You'll be invited to complete the online application form.
- Our Senior Recruitment Team will review your application to ensure that you have evidenced the essential skills, qualifications and experience.
- If you meet the criteria we're looking for, your application will be reviewed by inspection colleagues.
- If your application is successful, we’ll contact you to arrange an assessment or a telephone interview to discuss your knowledge and experience.
- You'll be invited to the final selection stage, which may encompass written and presentation tasks and/or a final panel interview chaired by the relevant Regional Director.
- We'll offer the role to successful candidates – and provide feedback to you if you haven't been successful.